We do not like returns which are the effect of careless/impulsive purchases or with the intention of ‘just try and return if it's not good enough’. If you have any doubts about your purchase, please do NOT buy it online. You are welcome to visit our festival shop to try our clothes.
In case of real damages or manufacturing mistakes, it is our pleasure to help you.
Our return policy (items purchased on this website):
• Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Clothing can be returned within 14 days of the shipped date.
• Shipping charges are not refundable.
• Buyer is responsible for paying for the return postage, it will not be reimbursed. We highly recommend getting tracking.
• Buyer is responsible for paying for the postage of the exchanged item.
To be returned for refund or exchanged the item must:
• Be in new, unworn, and unwashed condition.
• Have original tags attached.
• Have a receipt present.
We have come to be danced
not the nice invisible, self conscious shuffle
But the matted hair flying, voodoo mama
Shaman shakin' ancient bones dance
the strip us from our casings, return our wings
Sharpen our claws & tongues dance
the shed dead cells and slip into
the luminous skin of love dance
© Copyright 2016
Designed by Anika B-ker
Photography by Didier De Broux,
a.k.a. Didi Baba